Radio modems by application type
Radio modems permit wireless data communication in applications such as:
- Communication with PLCs whether through the interface series (RS232 o RS485) or via Ethernet. Compatible with a large range of protocols such as Modbus, PROFIBUS, etc.
- AGV (Automated Guide Vehicle) for real-time communication between
- Production line material replenishment
The SATELLINE 3AS radiomodem are able to connect wirelessly with SCADA and PLS remote PROFIBUS devices.Profibus y Satelline 3AS
- Monitoring and control of Smart Grid (distribution networks and electricity metering)
- Integrated water management applied to purification, pumping and distribution systems, etc.
- Gas distribution: for monitoring compression and pressure reduction stations.
- Transmission of differential correction data in topography, agriculture, port cranes, etc.
- Traffic light control
- Parking information
- Real-time management of public transport
- Weather stations
- Electricity, water, gas meters
- Control of mobile objectives in military applications