Multipoint solutions facilitate the transmission and reception of signals between a master and several remote points. Our solutions are:
Based around the OWA31I datalogger
Using the application known as SuperVision, which operates with up to 50 remote units.
- This solution employs SATELLINE 3AS or SATELLINE 1870(E) radio modems
- Particularly recommended for projects with several remote units or which require complete flexibility when it comes to signal routing configuration
Based on SenNet 140 equipment
- The SenNet 140 always forms the base equipment and the remote units can be either SenNet 140 or ILINK with SATELLINE 1870(E) radio modems
- If one SATELLINE 1870(E) radio modem is incorporated into a SenNet 140 system then the whole network should use these modems.
- Especially recommendable for projects with few remote units and distances of up to 8 km (as a guide)
Based around computers
- A complete and flexible signal routing plan can be prepared using the software program PC Pro. The master is therefore a Windows-based computer with PC Pro software installed.