One of our more recent applications, and which is related to energy efficiency, is the monitoring and control of outdoor lighting systems.
The system is based on the DL161 datalogger with an integrated meter, or on the DL160 and OWA31IETH dataloggers connected to a SenNet Meter.
The functions of the system are:
- Monitoring of consumption in the lighting circuits
- Turning lighting on and off according to astronomical calculations or using twilight sensors
- Radio-controlled lighting levels through DIM adjustment
The configurations available are:
- Installation of a datalogger in each lighting panel which sends the data collected via GPRS and enables connection with a SCADA system.
- Use of one datalogger in a panel which covers several surrounding panels via radio communication.