6 Three-phase meters in the palm of your hand.
SenNet Compact Meter is an electrical analyser designed to be installed in a simple way and measure up to 6 three-phase circuits (or 18 single-phase). It is a small equipment, but with huge technical benefits.
It is available through RS485 serial port (SenNet CM+) or through radio 868MHz (SenNet CM RF) to communicate directly to the Sennet radio networking.
We have a simple version with 3 three-phase meters (or 9 single-phase) called, SenNet CM.
Every version has a console port and WiFi to configurate.
All the meters are Class 1 precision and can be configurated as a three-phase or as a single-phase (or both at the same time). The device also has a console port and WiFi to configurate.
The most important advantages of the SenNet CM are the following:
- Accurate power measure, precision class 1% (Class 1).
- Quality energy measures functions: frequency measure with a 0,0195% precision and detection of increases and decreases of voltage (dips and sags).
- Sending of data captured by RS485 serial port or Radio (Optional).
- Compact: Only 106x95x55 mm (approximate half liter) can harbor until 3 three-phase meters.
- Measures: Power (active, reactive and apparent), energy (active, reactive and apparent), power factor, current, voltage and frequency. Power failure detection and voltage peaks.
- DIN-Rail mounting.
The SenNet Compact Meters satisfy safety and quality rules:
- EN 50470-1
- EN 50470-3
- IEC 62053-21
- IEC 62053-23
- Directives 2006/95/CE and 2001/95/CE
- Directive 2004/108/CE
- Directive 1999/5/CE
IMAGEN DE PRODUCTO
|Configuración & Acceso a datos||WIFI (recomendado) | Consola (RS232-TTL levels)|
|Comunicaciones||RS485 (modelo SenNet CM) y SenNet RF 868 MHz (modelo SenNet CM RF)|
|Medidor interno de energía
(x6 ) CM+
|Referencia de corriente a través de:
CT 0,33Vac / RogowskiEnergía (reactiva-activa-aparente)
Factor de potencia
FrecuenciaReferencia de voltaje trifásico
|Rango temperatura funcionamiento||-20ºC..+60ºC|
|Rango de temperatura almacenamiento||-30ºC..+85ºC|