Easy installation electric analyzer.
SenNet Compact Meter is an electrical analyser designed to be installed in a simple way and measure up to 3 three-phase circuits (or 9 single-phase). It is a small equipment, but with huge technical benefits.
It is available through RS485 serial port (SenNet CM) or through radio 868MHz (SenNet CM RF) to communicate directly to the SenNet radio networking.
It is also available with 6 three-phase meters (or 18 single-phase) called SenNet CM+.
Every version has a console port and WiFi to configurate.
All the meters are Class 1 precision and can be configurated as a three-phase or as a single-phase (or both at the same time). The device also has a console port and WiFi to configurate.
The most important advantages of the SenNet CM are the following:
- Accurate power measure, precision class 1% (Class 1).
- Quality energy measures functions: frequency measure with a 0,0195% precision and detection of increases and decreases of voltage (dips and sags).
- Sending of data captured by RS485 serial port or Radio (Optional).
- Compact: Only 106x95x55 mm (approximate half liter) can harbor until 3 three-phase meters.
- Measures: Power (active, reactive and apparent), energy (active, reactive and apparent), power factor, current, voltage and frequency. Power failure detection and voltage peaks.
- DIN-Rail mounting.
The SenNet Compact Meters satisfy safety and quality rules:
- EN 50470-1
- EN 50470-3
- IEC 62053-21
- IEC 62053-23
- Directives 2006/95/CE and 2001/95/CE
- Directive 2004/108/CE
- Directive 1999/5/CE