Wastewater management in a modern and automated facility is a complex process which uses a distribution network of sensors, pumps, valves, controls and technicians to create a unified system. Links of master stations via private radio networks require the installation of antennas.
These applications establish very strict requirements of connectivity, reliability and security.
It is essential the antennas achieve the needs and requirements of the installations and environment for its correct operation as well as they maintain the useful life of the infrastructure over time.
- Mechanical protection: IP67
- ROE<1.5 which means lower losses.
- They can withstand up to 150km/h of wind speed.
- They incorporate RF-CHOKE to prevent noise emissions.
- Antennas and accessories made of acid-resistant steel.