Satel Iberia’s team of professionals has the experience to provide the products and services required for monitoring and remote control solutions.
Design of radio data communication products::
Satel Oy has over 25 years of experience in designing radio data communication products and a policy of proximity to customer needs as evidenced by the extensive range of OEM products.
Design of data capture products:
Satel Iberia has its own design centre in Spain specialising in both vertical telemetry and datalogger applications.
M2M applications require communicating devices with a wide variety of proprietary and standard protocols. Our engineers are experts at integrating the devices you need into your application, regardless of your protocol.
Integration with servers:
Satel Iberia’s team has extensive experience in the communication of data captured with SCADAS, as well as Supervision and Management Systems.
Interventions in the field:
our field technicians are experts in coverage measures, installation certification, installation and commissioning.
Design of the complete solution:
Satel Iberia’s sales department and technical office offer you the complete design of the technical and economic solution for your monitoring and/or remote control project.
Satel IBERIA’s commitment to quality and the environment is reflected in their Comprehensive Management System, evidenced by the following certificates:
Quality Management System certification
Environment Management System certification
SATEL IBERIA S.L., a company which realises their business activity by providing monitoring and remote control solutions, specialising in wireless communication, has defined the following policy with respect to their Integrated Management, Quality, Environment and Energy Efficiency Systems:
- To be an expert company in the provision of data capture, monitoring and control solutions, with specialisation in wireless communication; our priority is to resolve the problems proposed by our clients, providing high quality, reliable solutions in such a manner that they may develop into a notable leader in their sector, ensuring the client’s robustness and continued performance.
- To collaborate with suppliers that, in line with the above, provide products of the highest quality and durability.
- To design a range of end-to-end communication and data monitoring solutions which can meet the demands of the market.
- To efficiently manage our facilities and equipment, in a manner that minimises electrical consumption and increases energy performance.
- To incorporate energy parameters in selection criteria when purchasing new equipment, for the purpose of improving the organisation’s energy efficiency.
- Satel IBERIA management is committed to establishing the processes capable of guaranteeing the points indicated above, in an environment of continuous improvement, the aim being to implement and develop a Management System based on quality analysis, preventing contamination and improving energy efficiency, and which extends to all of the company’s activities.
- They are also committed to ensuring the availability of information and full access to all possible resources that may be required to achieve their goals.
- Satel IBERIA is committed to complying with all of the applicable Quality, Environment, energy consumption and/or energy efficiency legislation and regulations, at all levels: European Union, national, regional, local and voluntarily assumed requirements, permanently adapting to meet the said rules.
These policies provide a reference framework for establishing SATEL IBERIA’s objectives and shall be reviewed annually when Management conducts their System Review.
The development of our activities promotes environmental protection and the prevention of contamination – this environmental policy has been certified and awarded the certification ISO 14001.
Furthermore, Satel IBERIA was one of the first 100 companies in Spain to obtain the certification ISO 50001, granted for the implementation of the Energy Management system in our facilities in ‘las Rozas’, Madrid, whose objective was to make continuous improvements in energy management and usage while carrying out our activities.
Satel IBERIA, guarantees the collection and appropriate management of waste generated following the use or consumption of electrical and electronic apparatus which they place in the market, by strictly adhering to the corresponding Integrated Waste Management System.
In 2012, Satel IBERIA was recognised for its contribution to Sustainable Development through the award of the Instituto Crea Medioambiente certificate (authorised by the Spanish Ministry for Agriculture, Food and the Environment), thanks to its Consumption Monitoring activities aimed at increasing energy efficiency.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT + INNOVATION (R & D + i)
Satel Iberia offer advanced and innovative solutions thanks to their constant research and development efforts.
Their R & D + i projects are certified by the European Quality Assurance Confederation and also by ENAC, the Spanish National Accreditation Entity.
Examples of some of our certified projects include:
Satel Iberia is part of the list of companies in the Register of Innovative SMEs created by the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of Spain (MINECO).
- The project “Development of a specific device for measuring energy efficiency by integrating wireless communication technology into the hardware itself” with file number TSI-080500-2011-63 has been co-financed by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism as part of the National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation 2008-2011.
- The project “Development of a dual device on which the monitoring of all the elements that make up a photovoltaic plant converges” has been co-financed by the Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI).
- Project “NILM: Algorithmic research for the development of a system for measuring consumption by unbundling loads” with file number TSI-100103-2014-44 has been co-financed by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism, within the National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation 2013-2016, within the framework of the Strategic Action of Economy and Digital Society (AEESD).
- Development of the business plan and feasibility study of the NILMTECH project under the Horizonte Pyme 2015 call for proposals. Project title:’Advanced energy monitoring system with non-intrusive load monitoring technology’ and file number: SME-2015-0490
At the end of 2015, the Directorate General for Innovation and Competitiveness, under the Ministry of Economy, approved the inclusion of SATEL IBERIA in the register of innovative SMEs, granting it the seal of approval.
We are proud and in a renewed spirit to continue our commitment to quality and innovation, to grow the economy and competitiveness of the companies and organizations for which we provide our measurement and remote control solutions.
OUR CLIENTS EXPERIENCE
We have installed several SATEL radio devices - specifically, two months ago, the SATELLINE model for licence-free use was integrated into an Automatic Level Gauging Control System at isolated points we are very satisfied with the outcome of the installation and its operation.
Satel Iberia has formed part of our business as a trusted supplier for over 5 years, they have a great team, both commercial and technical. They are always prepared to find the best solutions to the challenges that we place before them. The level of commitment and involvement that they dedicate [to each project] are worthy of special mention, as are their range of solutions related to the energy sector. I personally recommend Satel Iberia to any company which has a project related to this technology field.
We, Itron Spain, have been a SATEL customer for several years. We have always received very courteous and professional treatment, providing solutions for our needs. We are pleased to be able to count on SATEL as a supplier and we hope to maintain the partnership for years to come.
Satel Spain is a dynamic company which provides innovative new products and solutions with a high level quality to price ratio. The service afforded by Satel's technicians is excellent. We hold them in very high esteem. They have never placed any obstacles or given excuses if we have ever needed help, the opposite in fact, we have learnt a lot from them and they are always available to help and provide support. Both assistance over the phone and via emails has been correct, rapid and effective. We have nothing bad to say about them.
We've been working with Satel Spain for over 5 years. Throughout this period they have provided outstanding service and if any incidences have arisen they've always known how to resolve them.
For Santillán Eficiencia, Satel Spain is the reference partner for equipment used in our monitoring projects. They offer innovative products and boast a technical and commercial service committed to providing the best monitoring solutions for each project.
Over the years, our experience of working with SATEL technology has been very satisfactory quality and performance are clearly evident characteristics in their equipment and, therefore, SATEL are always a very good option to be considered when designing solutions for our remote control systems. This is complemented by the appropriate technical support and consultancy throughout each phase of the project, from design to performance optimisation of the final operation, consistently adding value, supporting and forming a team with our engineers. Technology and support - aspects for which we place our complete trust in SATEL.