Powerful radio technology
Easy expansion system
With self-validation of the installation
SenNet IoT dataloggers are measurement concentrators that allow the deployment of a complete energy monitoring and control system in a tertiary building or industry.
In a quick and easy way, the equipment is configured to read electrical consumption values or water and gas meters, sensors, as well as electrical generation values in self-consumption installations.
The dataloggers can communicate with up to 100 meters by radio frequency or by cable (serial or ethernet) allowing great versatility and simplicity in the installations.
The SenNet IoT datalogger is a modular equipment that allows expansions for, for example, adding electric meters simply by a “click”.
Through the display, in a very intuitive way, you can access the captured data and the communications status.
QR INTERACTIVE SUPPORT
By means of QR codes that are represented on the display, the tutorials are easily accessed from the mobile phone for installation, which are completely configurable.
Set up a list of checks that the installer must perform to ensure proper installation. The display will guide and verify you.
WIFI ACCESS FROM YOUR MOBILE
By reading a QR you can easily connect your mobile phone to your computer’s website for any configuration.
The datalogger has the ability to control devices, either through digital outputs or communications.
- For a secure control use MQTT protocol with certificate, compatible with any Broker, including Azure, Amazon, etc.
- Implement your own control algorithms in Python with the MyAPP functionality.
The equipment is based on Linux, which confers its power and versatility, as well as the ability to adapt to present and future needs.
- Cybersecurity is an essential element, being the first energy monitoring datalogger with a Cybersecurity Certificate.
- Through the MyAPP functionality you can install your own app in Python to, for example, perform control actions based on the captured data.
COMPATIBLE METERS AND SENSORS
The SenNet IoT range includes an extensive list of sensors and meters: Temperature, Humidity, CO2, Electrical analyzers, etc. to be connected by radio and/or cable (depending on model).
- But also the equipment is compatible with more than 200 sensors and meters from other manufacturers that can be connected not only by cable but also by radio thanks to the RF Gateway.
- With the IoT SenNet datalogger you can measure Electricity, Water, Gas, Thermal, Environmental Parameters, Industrial Sensors (pressure, …)
The SenNet IoT dataloggers allow to monitor all the consumptions of an installation, but also the photovoltaic energy generated by communicating with dozens of inverter models.
Through the digital outputs, direct or by radio frequency, the SenNet IoT datalogger can act on loads depending on the excesses of energy produced.
SENDING OF CAPTURED DATA
The data captured from all the up to 100 meters connected to SenNet dataloggers can be sent with MQTT, API’s, FTP/SFTP, etc. to Energy Management Platforms or IoT, as well as SCADA’s.
SENNET DEVICE MANAGER
Device Manager offers visibility of all dataloggers in order to have accessible and structured information: configuration parameters, status, software and hardware versions, licenses, classification labels at the integrator’s discretion, etc.
Device Manager also offers remote access to update versions, modify configuration parameters, monitor the operation of the equipment in real time, etc…
We have calculated the Carbon Footprint of the manufacturing process and the commissioning of the equipment. Satel Iberia’s commitment to Climate Change is unavoidable. Therefore, 100% of the electricity we consume in our facilities comes from renewable sources and we compensate 100% of the carbon footprint of our dataloggers with recovery projects.
PRODUCT QUICK GUIDE
PRODUCT QUICK GUIDE