At the core of the SATEL XPRS solution
SATELLAR XT 5R radio router is designed for serial data connectivity in mission-critical applications. It is a part of SATEL XPRS solution for applications requiring long-range connections, high reliability and independence of network. It also provides an excellent technology for back-up routing: the intelligence to automatic switchover is included.
The SATELLAR XT 5R can be used as a serial data radio modem and as a repeater in packet routing networks. When central unit is added to the radio unit, full TCP/IP functionality is obtained. The SATELLAR XT 5RC consists of two separate modules; a radio unit and a central unit. The central unit together with the radio unit is typically used in a network as a master station or in locations where Ethernet connectivity is needed.
For radio router stations, the central unit is not necessary. SATELLAR XT 5R radio unit can be used in stations where a standard RS-connection is sufficient. The radio unit can operate as a transparent radio link; essentially replacing a wire with classic RS-232 based protocol. Various network topologies, from a simple point-to-point link to long-range point-to-multipoint systems with multiple repeaters, are available with the radio unit.
SATELLAR’s benefits include
- Meets the mission critical connectivity requirements: high availability, long-range connectivity, easy and error-free deployment
- Integrated serial networking support and conversions
- Configuration is easy with NETCO, centralized configuration software
- Supreme reliability
- Cyber security: data encryption according to AES-128/AES-256 standards, built-in firewall, user authentication, secure browser access
Available models and product codes:
- SATELLAR XT 5R FSK (YF0100)
- SATELLAR XT 5R QAM (YF0200)
IMAGEN DE PRODUCTO
|FSK: 360…485 MHz
QAM: 400…445 MHz (Others, ask for availability)
|FSK: 12.5, 25, 150 kHz / QAM: 6.25, 12.5, 25 kHz
|See the brochure
|FSK: 230 kbps@150 kHz / QAM: 121 kbps@25 kHz
|+10.6 Vdc…+30 Vdc
|See the brochure
|RU+CU 130 x 76.8 x 76.5 mm / 900 g